Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1300+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
As the RG Executive, you'll be responsible for safeguarding our customers and the business by analysing and assuring compliance to key/high risk operational processes. You'll be accountable for documentation and escalation of all findings. Everything you do will be driven by doing the right thing for the customer.
- Promoting awareness for responsible gambling issues
- Able to organise and manage workloads and deliver high quality work to specified timescales.
- Understanding of risk management and a risk based approach on a case by case basis
- Positive approach to challenging and developing the AML/EDD/RG Processes.
- Demonstrate commitment to development of knowledge and skills, and continuous improvement.
- Proactively monitor and review players’ accounts ensuring they are playing responsibly whilst meeting our regulatory requirements in their terms and conditions of play. This will include reaching out to players where required.
- Work across all areas of the business to ensure everyone is fully aware of which players may be in our processes ensuring there is clear visibility to everyone involved with that player.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes ensuring we are being compliant.
- Analytical thinking and highly structured.
- Driven and motivated attitude.
- Can work on own initiative and provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
- Detail-orientated, organised and flexible.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Diplomatic skills while having the ability to put forward your ideas and take decisions.
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment with the ability to think outside the box.
- Flexible and adaptable to be able to deal with issues at short notice
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with stakeholders and players.
- Motived to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- The ability to think like a player and empathize with a range of emotions whilst under pressure.
- Knowledge or experience of the online gambling industry, including slots, bingo casino.
- Logical thinker with a creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience with responsible gaming and AML.
- Being resilient when faced with challenging objections and being able to overcome them positively.
- Passionate – a love of excellent player service is imperative.
- Versatile – if you can wear more than one hat at a time, and juggle multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities); that’s a start!
- Resilient – you have the ability to drive change across key stakeholder groups
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your stakeholders and peers; able to interact inclusively and effectively with people at all levels
- Decisive – we like people who have the ability and experience to make decisions on their own
- Dependable - we pride ourselves in being there for our Players 24x7, so we need people who can be here, whatever the time of day or night
- Dynamic – we need a unique working style that creates engagement, encourages a positive working culture and deliver results
- Sees the ‘big picture’ – as well as grasping the detail, you are good at fitting it all together
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box, a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential
- Successful – we’re keen on people who set their goals – and achieve them.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.