Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer within the Global Enterprise Infrastructure Team with members spread between London, Malta and Sweden. Enterprise Team supports Corporate IT requirements of the company including systems, networking, virtualisation, Cloud and applications.
We are looking for seasoned senior engineer with high level of Microsoft skills, including systems, Microsoft 365 and scripting. Experience in mid-large environment that relies on automation is a must.
We expect good track record of delivering end-to-end projects including not only technical work, but also coordination and stakeholder management. We are looking for the person who previously acted as the Microsoft platform technical owner or the last level of escalation within the support team.
- Management of the company’s Corporate IT infrastructure, including systems, networking, virtualisation, security, end-user devices, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and applications. (as part of the team)
- Provide technical support to the business.
- Design, administration, and documentation of IT systems.
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine tuning of the company’s IT systems.
- Proactive monitoring of the company’s infrastructure and IT systems.
- Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives.
- Actively participate in the decision process for the introduction of new systems and infrastructure related projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and services.
- Excellent knowledge in Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Excellent knowledge in Identity management AD, Azure AD, Okta
- 2y+ experience in Senior role in organisation of 500+ users
- 2y+ experience in supporting Windows Desktop estate of 500+
- 4y+ experience in supporting, operating, and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of VMware virtualisation.
- Excellent PowerShell skills
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
- Excellent communicator, analytical and organised.
- Driven and result oriented.
- OneIdentity IAM suit (Quest)
- Networking beyond server admin level
- Linux administration knowledge
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Team/Tech Lead experience
- Industry certifications will be considered an asset.
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.