Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Gamesys Group's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our full-stack developer, you will collaborate with the development team and the rest of the tech organization – consisting of people from different cultures and backgrounds- in designing and developing features based on requirements given.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related course
- Solid background in using PHP (knowledge in Laravel/Symfony is preferred)
- Knowledge in front-end frameworks such as Vue, React or similar
- Good understanding of containerization (preferably Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift) and CI/CD concepts
- Knowledge in unit testing and integration testing (JUnit, Jest and PHP Unit)
- Experience in database technologies: MySQL/Oracle
- Knowledge of version control tools, preferably Git
- Experience working in an agile environment, familiar with SCRUM
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
Good to Have
- Background in Java 8 (preferably with experience in Spring Boot)
- Experience in test-driven development for both front-end and back-end
- Experience in NoSQL
- Knowledge on event-driven architecture
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.