Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1300+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
The CRM Intern (Rewards) will contribute to the execution of Rewards campaigns across various brands and markets, to create a personalised and world class experience.
The successful candidate will require the ability to be very structured in their work and adapt to a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work full time during the summer months and part time during the winter months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute tasks across multiple brands, markets and customer segments, as briefed by manager or other stakeholders.
- Set up player rewards using our internal Rewards tools, including but not limited to Loyalty Shop Items or Tournaments.
- Build player communications including but not limited to emails, SMS or pop-ups in their respective applications and systems.
- Schedule communications in CRM tool.
- Coordinate simple campaigns.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to be self-sufficient
- Process-focused individual with attention to detail
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massaged, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.