Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
The Player Engagement Team recognize our most loyal members and reward their play with a transparent and authentic suite of benefits that complies completely with our social responsibilities.
We are looking for a person that looks to question the status quo and drive innovation, enjoys cross-departmental collaboration, and truly cares about delivering a first-class experience to our players.
- Management of PLUS promotional activity for both of our Spanish gaming brands, from concept through to fulfilment and analysis. You will focus on targeting the right players at the right time and ensuring quality execution of each campaign.
- Work closely with your line manager to continually develop your venture strategy. Test, learn and optimise.
Core Responsibilities (including & not limited to):
- To coordinate the daily implementation of the promotional activity for Gamesys’ UK gaming sites
- In conjunction with the Rewards and Promotions Team Lead, facilitate the promotional planning process including coordination of creative planning workshops
- Help to maintain a clearly differentiated promotional strategy by brand
- Help to develop promotions tailored to support marketing objectives including retention, engagement and player value
- Develop a test and learn strategy to improve our processes and the campaigns we offer our players.
- Planning, executing and tracking of promotional communication to players via email, SMS and Push notification channels.
- Coordinating with the design, copywriting, wider marketing, BIS and Offer/Incentive teams.
- Ensure promotions and communications are delivered on time and effectively – responsible for all communication channels such as email, SMS and Push Notifications using Adobe Campaign.
- Liaising with Chat, Customer Support and Player Experience teams to ensure campaigns and promotions are understood and delivered correctly to our customers.
- Work with the Rewards and Promotions Team Lead to report and document results for monthly promotional activity to senior stakeholders throughout the business.
- Maintain good attention to detail in the approval process for promotions to ensure accuracy
- Performing routine checks of scheduled content across our websites
- Editing and uploading content into the company's content management systems
- Implementing new promotions/products/features
- Working with the Rewards and Promotions team to schedule/plan content for upcoming promotional campaigns
- Working with the broader Marketing team to update and manage site schedules
- The need to go through general and specific training as and when required by your manager
- To work on any other reasonable task requested by your manager
Key Attributes/Skills background profile
- Knowledge and understanding of the wider gaming industry including CRM is preferable.
- Wider marketing awareness will also be useful.
- Experience in creating and managing promotions
- Creative thinker with a good eye for detail
- Ability to demonstrate experience in project and campaign planning
- Campaign Management / CRM system experience preferred
- Experience working with CMS tools and platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working with task management tools (Excel, Monday.com JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to fluently communicate in Spanish and English
- Must be organised and capable of working independently to set deadlines and show proactivity in their approach.
- Keen for further development within the role.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.