Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
- Deliver high-quality support to all end-users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine tuning of servers, desktops, laptops (Windows and Mac).
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and windows networking.
- Good knowledge of wired and wireless networks.
- Installation and deployment of network printers and phone systems
- Relocate IT equipment including desktop computers, printers, monitors, phones and other general peripherals.
- Actively manage IT Helpdesk requests.
- Maintain an inventory of company assets.
- Rack and stack of servers, server cabling and patching.
- Good understanding of Service Desk and ticket management.
Competences and experience required:
- At least 2+ years of related experience.
- Strong communication skills anbd customer service experience
- Ambitious and keen to learn
- Knowledge of servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Nice to have – MCSA, CCNA, A+ Certification
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.