Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and over 1300 employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a Swedish Speaking Customer Care Agent to help us deliver a superior gaming experience to our customers. The goal is to build and improve customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty through direct customer interaction.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, hardworking, and fun individual whose personality and skills shine the brightest at all times - this is a shift base role hence a perfect career possibility for a socially dynamic, networking and charismatic person.
- Answering customers enquiries via live chat, in a timely and professional manner and providing superior customer service
- Escalating cases and following up with player
- Handling KYC documents and forwarding them to the correct department
- Working closely with our responsible gaming team and offering RG tools to players
- Being proactive to learn different areas of the business
- Translations (If required)
- Native level of Swedish
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills (spelling & grammar)
- Ability to write content in a creative and catching manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous customer care experience
- iGaming experience
- Finnish or Norwegian language skills would be a plus!
The ideal candidate should be a team player who can form positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business. You should be resilient and approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a proactive mindset who’s willing to contribute to our growing team.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massaged, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.