This position will be employed by of one of Gamesys Group's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
AS OUR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER, YOU WILL:
- Work with a team in designing and developing features based on given requirements
- Maintain and improve quality of the application
- Write unit tests and conduct code reviews
- Collaborate with the development team and the rest of the tech organization – consisting of people from different cultures and backgrounds
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related course
- Has a strong background in Java 8 (preferably with experience in Spring Boot)
- Has solid background in using PHP (knowledge in Laravel/Symfony is preferred)
- Is knowledgeable in front-end frameworks such as Vue, React or similar
- Has good understanding of containerization (preferably Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift) and CI/CD concepts
- Has experience in test-driven development for both front-end and back-end (not a requirement but is an advantage)
- Is knowledgeable in unit testing and integration testing (JUnit, Jest and PHP Unit)
- Has used database technologies: MySQL/Oracle; experience in NoSQL is a plus
- Has knowledge of version control tools, preferably Git
- Has knowledge on event-driven architecture (not a requirement but is a plus)
- Has worked in an agile environment, familiar with SCRUM
- Has used JIRA or other issue-tracking tools
- Is excellent in both oral and written English communication
- Is curious, responsible and committed
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
- Our team is composed of humble and curious individuals with the ambition and will to learn.
- We are always open to new and exciting ideas.
- We have a fun and fast-paced, but "get-it-done" work environment that requires motivation, self-learning, and a good sense of humor.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation.
- We challenge and support ourselves and each other every day.
- We like to celebrate and do fun things together - during breaks or after work hours.
- The position is full time. As long as you're putting in the hours, your work schedule is flexible.
- We offer a cool & fun work environment for our employees.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.