Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive monitoring and support of the live and pre-production infrastructure
- Investigate and react to any live issues that might arise
- Prepare and take part in the periodic release of new software
- Act as an escalation point for issues flagged by customer support
- Partake in the design and implementation of new setups
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment
- Attentive to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Positive, confident and able to work under pressure and on own initiative
- All-rounder with very good general IT knowledge and expertise in Linux technologies
- Web-N-Tier technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP technologies
- Monitoring and alerting
- Application and OS tuning
- Database administration experience
- Scripting languages
- Virtualisation technologies
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.