Reporting to the Group Head Compliance. The Compliance Manager is responsible for all aspects of compliance under the MGA and SGA licence and, where necessary other areas as required by the business
- Acts as a key point of contact for Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters.
- Manage the Compliance Monitoring Programme (“CMP”) to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, policy and procedure requirements and best practice.
- Develop, implement and ensure execution of policies and processes.
- Provide timely and practical Compliance advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage information gathering for complaints, work to tight deadlines, and ensure a full overview of the complaint is provided to the HoC and other stakeholders.
- Track best practices, trends and changes to regulatory requirements and advise and make recommendations to the business on changes necessary and drive implementation of such changes.
- Interpret and disseminate information about guidance issued by regulatory and industry bodies.
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business.
- Ensure that sub-contracted, outsourced subsidiaries and partners working for Gamesys Group are maintaining the highest standards for all compliance-related activities and, if not, ensure that immediate corrective action is put in place.
- Provide day to day support to the business on any issues or queries around compliance and regulation.
- Manage the due diligence requirements, delegating work as needed to the Compliance Officers. Ensuring that all third parties are maintaining the highest standards for all compliance-related activities and, if not, ensure that immediate corrective action is put in place.
Scope of the role:
- Manages a team of compliance professionals.
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills.
- Sets objectives for members of the Compliance team that ensure adherence to regulatory objectives and ensure that the company’s objectives are achieved.
- Manage the performance evaluations of your direct reports.
- Assists in the identification of internal and external training opportunities.
- Coaches and mentors members of the Compliance team.
Definition of success:
- Compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements.
- A structured approach to compliance where situations are managed and occasionally reacted to due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Build the compliance team required to achieve the agreed objectives by recruiting, training and mentoring the required employees.
- Improved relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Improved communications and great spirit and morale within the compliance team.
- Manages special projects/programmes requiring Compliance stakeholder input.
- Develops an understanding of significant risks across the business and escalate these to the appropriate governance committees or executive leadership.
- Key leader on compliance-related training and communication of Compliance initiatives and changes.
- Drives initiatives by obtaining others' cooperation through education, conducting presentations, communication and influencing others, including upper management as needed.
- Maintains relationships with other business functions and collaborate on maintaining best practices for Compliance.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Previous working experience in compliance, preferably within the industry.
- Previous working experience managing a team.
- Possess related academic qualifications.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Quick learner and ability to take on board added responsibility.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.