Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
“Drive valuable acquisition growth in Asia and ROW by defining a marketing performance strategy and leading a high-performance team to deliver it across all digital channels.”
How you’ll make this happen...
- Define acquisition strategy for all brands in Asia and ROW, split by market and channel.
- Forecast and re-forecasting of annual acquisition budget, by channel and brand ensuring it is aligned with ATL plan, to optimise spend.
- Work with the Acquisition Teams on the management of budgets and oversee monthly reporting on ROI across all channels.
- Generate ideas for A/B test creative to provide learnings on the best conversion and quality scores.
- Use numerous data sources to provide weekly analytics for traffic and player value insight and adjust digital plan accordingly, to ensure the right players are acquired.
- Work with Brand and CRM to ensure that online and offline are integrated and that retention and reactivation are working in unison with acquisition.
- Collaborate with SEO team to drive cohesion between the paid media plan and SEO to optimise and drive efficiencies (e.g. use of technology such as GA 360).
- Monitor and report on competitor activity feeding results back to the Country Management team with recommendations on any adjustments that need to be made.
- Overall management of direct reports to ensure that engagement levels remain high and that they are offered development opportunities.
- Management of martech stack ensuring that we always have the right tools in place and that the teams are always up to date on how to effectively manage them.
- Make recommendations for Conversion Rate Optimisation and work with Product and other key teams on the delivery of this.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- At least five years of hands-on digital marketing experience with two in a senior management or leadership position
- Experience in managing multimillion acquisition budgets
- Demonstrable significant success in business growth and efficiency
- A good understanding of Brand and Retention/CRM and operational experience of managing integrated performance campaigns
- Commercially minded with a keen understanding of P&L
- The ability to operate outside of the team to drive business growth
- Well connected with digital agencies and suppliers
- Maths/Economics/Business degree desirable but not essential
- Experience in Asian markets advantageous
- Experience of setting strategy and managing in-house teams across key channels, including but not limited to:
Digital Media (Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, & Video)
Affiliates and Performance Partnerships
Conversion Marketing (primarily email & SMS)
Mobile Apps (ASO, Networks, & App Growth strategies)
Facebook & Google channels.
Management and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing Stacks (with proven evidence of the procurement processes and consistent iterative improvement) and specific knowledge of:
- Campaign Manager
- Google Tag Manager
- GA 360
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Tealium IQ
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Affiliate Platforms (e.g. My Affiliates)
Fluent in performance marketing, acquisition & growth KPIs, with an understanding and ability to interpret:
- Digital Attribution Models
- Acquisition funnel metrics to guide and recommend optimisation across channels
- Channel specific metrics
- On-site analytics packages
- A/B testing strategy & test results.
- Commercial or stakeholder input to relevant technical programmes or workstreams
- Experience in Asian markets
- Comprehensive understanding of ATL media metrics and terminology
- Can demonstrate that they can deliver against deadlines consistently
- Ideally have demonstrable experience working with a brand/s that target mainstream audiences.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our subsidised gym membership, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.