Simplicity Malta is a partner of Gamesys Group, one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players, over 1500+ employees and award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart, Vera&John & InterCasino. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we entertain players responsibly, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
We are a pioneering organisation specializing in the online gaming and entertainment industry. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who share the same entrepreneurial spirit and want their voices to be heard and see their ideas materialized.
A multi-disciplined designer, to work across multiple brands, spanning different regions with specific requirements and nuances. A passion for design, an eye for detail and the ability to implement and enforce processes which raise the teams output at every facet across the role’s direct reports.
Must have strong skills across many visual design disciplines, with a focus on digital, website and banner artwork. A mobile first mindset, experience with responsive design principles, plus the ability to edit video for output across social media channels. Experienced in different areas of design, to provide support to the Head of Design across many varied projects. Some experience working with UI/UX and 3D graphics would be beneficial but not essential.
Join us and you’ll be joining a large, fast paced, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. This is us, and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
- Must possess the ability to juggle multiple projects and work with others on these - often remotely.
- Oversee and organise a team of designer’s workflow and commitments.
- Inspire, motivate and develop the young designers in the team.
- Set trackable result-orientated objectives for designers and conduct performance reviews.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across multiple brands.
- Working closely with the Head of Design and other stakeholders to push these brands forward in the digital space.
- Design and coding of Webpages and Landers.
- Preparation of videos for use on social media and affiliate channels.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and ensure your direct reports are all involved also.
- 7+ years design experience
- Must be highly organised and driven
- Expert in Adobe CC packages: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Possess solid technical knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Adobe CC packages: After Effects and Premiere.
- Must possess the ability to balance multiple projects and work with others - often remotely.
- Ability to train, mentor and grow junior to mid-weight designers an essential
- Experience working in Bannerflow, or similar banner creation and management toolkit.
- Have an eye for visual trends and a willingness to take risks to reach new levels and enable our brands to stand out from the competition.
- Experience in the iGaming sector beneficial, but not essential.
- Native Japanese language skills would be a plus
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.