Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
The Head of Affiliates (Asia and ROW) will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition targets, via affiliate marketing. This is a role for a data driven digital marketer, who makes decisions based on empirical evidence and has a passion for driving profitable growth. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing the affiliate strategy in Asia and lead a team of Affiliate Managers to grow the affiliate base and shape its future.
To be successful in this position you need to have a passion for digital marketing and a track record in hitting aggressive acquisition targets. You might be a senior digital marketer, Affiliate Director or Head of Affiliates looking for the “next step” in your career. It would be advantageous if you have affiliate contacts in the Asian iGaming industry, but this is not mandatory. Managing a team is something that you have a passion for, and you are a natural leader with excellent communication and presentation skills. You understand the importance of building the profile of an affiliate program and have an intimate understanding of how affiliates run their sites. You are a highly analytical, strategic digital marketer, with a focus on results and ROI.
- Develop the VJ Group affiliate program, bringing fresh ideas and build a strategy that will ensure targets are met and growth is achieved from this channel.
- Manage a significant multi €million budget and analyse existing deals to look for ways that will improve ROI.
- Identify and develop new relationships with the key affiliate partners in the industry, as well as nurturing existing ones.
- Report weekly on progress vs. KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Lead the existing Affiliate Team ensuring that they remain motivated high performers.
- Work closely with our Head of Digital and Head of SEO to ensure that best practise in digital marketing is shared and implemented across the Group.
- Work with our creative, content and brand teams to ensure company brand guidelines are adhered to and that the affiliate program reflects the Group’s reputation and integrity.
- Oversee affiliation operations ensuring that internal processes are efficient and service our affiliate partners to a high standard.
- Closely monitor competitors and industry developments, aiming to remain ahead of the market and constantly challenge our strategy.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
- Develop our annual affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in affiliation or digital marketing.
- Experience in Asian markets would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Highly analytical, excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build and maintain professional relationships in a pressurised environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results via digital marketing channels.
- Experience of managing a high performing team.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.