Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and fun individual whose personality and skills shine the brightest at all times - this is a shift base role hence a perfect career possibility for a socially dynamic, networking and charismatic person.
- Nurture and support player relationships via e-mail, and live chat
- Support and contribute to our CRM infrastructure
- Participate in the planning of customer engagement initiatives
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues whilst actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels
- Monitor campaigns and promotions across all allocated customer touch points
- Receive, handle, and translate customers’ KYC documents
- Be the point of contact for your regional Country Manager
- Native and business level of Japanese
- Intermediate to fluent level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills (spelling & grammar)
- Ability to write content in a creative and catching manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous customer care experience
- iGaming experience
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.