Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a delivery process analyst with exemplary delivery process and analytical data experience focused around the agile methodology to join an exciting and ambitious team whose focus will be the expansion of agile methodologies across our company. You will work across all business functions and across our global locations to help drive this cultural change. A passion for technical process related data analysis along with the ability to productionise solutions through software development and work at all levels in the company is essential along with experience in Monday.COM.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create predictive models around estimations, valuations and other performance criteria working with data coming from our Amazon Redshift DWH.
- Analyse and report on inter-dependencies between agile deliveries
- Create dashboards and alerts to identify delays or issues that impair delivery
- Create live dashboards and/or develop software to automate the presentation of Delivery Performance data through existing company tools such as Sharepoint, Intranet or Monday.COM
- Produce analysis to alert and inform Product Owners, Programme Managers and other process owners of areas for Delivery Process optimisation
- Provide key daily/weekly/monthly data to stand up ceremonies
- Develop statistical models to gain insights and provide information around trends and patterns
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance
- Communicate findings effectively and translate them into recommended actions appropriate for each area of the business
- 5+ years of experience in Process Data Analytics preferably in Agile Delivery Process analysis
- 5+ years experience in production level Python
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- SQL experience
- BI Tool experience, Tableau or similar
- Degree in mathematics or statistical analysis
- Proven track record for building big data models, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis
- Ability to work in team settings
- Ability to communicate with teams/co-workers across several countries/markets
- Very good understanding of the delivery process
- Proven track record in Product Optimisation
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Naturally inquisitive, who wants to learn and a keen problem solver
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong focus on optimisation
- Always seeking for ways to improve themselves or their area of responsibility
- Experience in Jira desired
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.