Simplicity V8 Hong Kong is a service provider to Gamesys Group, one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players, over 1500 employees and award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart, Vera&John & InterCasino. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we entertain players responsibly, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
We are a pioneering organisation specializing in the online gaming and entertainment industry. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who share the same entrepreneurial spirit and want their voices to be heard and see their ideas materialized.
Join us and you’ll be joining a large, fast paced, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. This is us, and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
- Nurture and support player relationships via phone, e-mail, and live chat.
- Seek resolutions to customer queries and issues whilst maintaining a personalized and caring attitude.
- Assist in the alignment of promotions across all customer communication channels.
- Receive, handle, and translate customers’ KYC documents.
- Assist in English to Japanese translation work for new games and promotions.
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects and tasks.
- Native level of written and spoken Japanese.
- Intermediate to fluent level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customer problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- General PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours and able to work on a five day a week shift basis.
- Previous customer support experience.
- E-commerce experience.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.