Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1300+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
Here at Gamesys we are currently in the process of setting up a new team, which will play a key role in enhancing and protecting organisational value by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
We are therefore looking to hire an IT Auditor to support the business in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of IT controls and influencing changes so that risk is managed more effectively. The role includes conducting risk and control reviews, identifying control improvement opportunities and assisting the business with the implementation of agreed actions. Additionally, the role will require working closely with the Cyber Security, Group Compliance, Group IT and Privacy teams as well as other stakeholders depending on the project.
This position would suit an individual with either a qualification/certification in a relevant technical field (ideally Information Systems or Computer Sciences) or equivalent practical experience. Attention to detail is key, as well as good organisational and analytical skills and a good understanding of Information Security, PCI DSS and ISO 27001 standards.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of IT security controls and recommending/implementing areas of improvement to address IT security risks. Planning, executing and undertaking reviews across the organisation.
- Providing written and verbal reports of findings that describe any potential risks and suggesting remedial actions.
- Helping with the preparation for the annual ISO 27001 and PCI DSS audits, along with any other audits that have an IT control assurance component.
- Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements and facilitating external audits as necessary.
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require an IT control advisory input.
- Assisting with the development and periodic review of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Supporting the organisation in its efforts to remain in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Updating and extending processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Good technical skills/understanding of technical concepts and information security techniques.
- A strong interest in testing IT control design, implementation and operating effectiveness.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Candidates who have an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA certification will have an advantage
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massaged, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.