Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and over 1500 employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands po are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
This role will be primarily focused around supporting our product teams with data driven recommendations. The Insights team is a fast-expanding area of the business and provides opportunity for the successful Insight Analyst to instigate real changes and progress within their career.
As an Insight Analyst you will use a variety of tools and implement varying analytical techniques, providing the business with actionable insights that will drive growth. Experience with SQL and Excel are essential and understanding of tools such as R and Big Query are also beneficial but not crucial.
- Understanding the business, particularly our games, to ensure analytical needs are met.
- Pro-actively analysing data from multiple sources to provide timely and actionable insight.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor innovations.
- Thinking creatively to improve business and product operations as well as members’ onsite experience.
- Communicating findings confidently and coherently to drive change.
- Monitoring Gamesys’ core KPIs
- Keeping regular communication with your manager and team with regard to workload and projects.
- Live by the Gamesys DNA (you can find these on our website!)
You will already have experience as an analyst or in an analytical field with knowledge of statistical tools and methods. It would be even better if you had gambling or gaming industry experience or a personal interest in this area. You will be self-motivated with the desire to find and solve real business problems and confident in delivering your findings to multiple stakeholders across business departments.
Competencies and experience required:
- Excellent modelling, analytical and numerical capabilities.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to see the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
- Ability to learn in a fast changing work environment.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders and the wider business.
- Adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi task.
The Insight Analyst reports into one of Gamesys’ Insight managers based in the London office.
The key stakeholders for this role will primarily be product teams across the business as well as the senior leadership team. The role will include analysis of a variety of different areas, including game performance (mainly slots, bingo and casino), promotions and website optimisation.
The heart of this role is to help the business better understand the players wants and needs and provide data driven recommendations that will add value to Gamesys.
Key performance indicators:
- Optimising profit and market share by continually improving player experience, putting the player at the heart of all decisions.
- Ensure all teams have the analysis they need to optimise their products and campaigns.
- Improving current processes with new, innovative thinking.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.