Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and over 1300 employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
Our advisors provide best in class customer service by answering and resolving calls, live chat and e-mails to the highest standards. Our sites include bingo, slots, and casino games. Advisors are responsible for delivering an excellent frontline service to meet (and exceed) the needs and demands of players, and the objectives and targets of the business. This role impacts costs, revenues and brand equity. As Customer Services operates 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, this role demands flexibility and shift work.
- Weekends and Holidays (fines de semana y los dias festivos)
What you’ll need to do
Providing the best in class to our players needs lots of work. Your energy and passion will be put to good use, and the more you give, the more you’ll get in return.
- Act as a first point of contact for players providing them with a best in class service overseeing all of our UK cash gaming websites.
- Personally deliver a frontline service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their queries/questions/enquiries at first point of contact.
- Ensure that we provide a best in class betting and gaming experience for each and every one of our players.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with players, colleagues, Team Leaders and management to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets.
- Manage all tasks in a timely and efficient manner, escalating where necessary to next level of management in line with escalation procedures
- Implement change initiatives and actively promote a positive culture within the Customer Services operation.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of all functions within the operation, sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Collaborate with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required.
Your experience and skills
- Experience in a fast-paced call centre environment
- Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone enquiries
- Excellent customer handling skills Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact Good PC skills Fast and accurate typing
- Communicate Fluently in Spanish
The person we are looking for
- Passionate – a love of excellent customer service is imperative.
- Versatile – if you can wear more than one hat at a time, and juggle multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities); that’s a start!
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your stakeholders and peers; able to interact inclusively and effectively with people at all levels
- Decisive – we like people who have the ability and experience to make decisions on their own
- Dependable – we pride ourselves in being there for our Players 24x7, so we need people who can be here, whatever the time of day or night
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box, a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential
- Passionate – passion and hard work are commonplace (and embraced!) in our Company Successful – we’re keen on people who set their goals – and achieve them
What can we offer
- Competitive salary – 35% uplift on hourly rate for unsociable hours
- Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare scheme
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.