Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and over 1500 employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning portfolio are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer passionate about all aspects of quality in the development environment. Whilst being adept in automation-based testing, this is not a purely testing role. Promoting the quality assurance process in the context of continuous delivery is crucial, focusing on helping the team to improve their KPI’s like lead time, release failure rates, deployment frequency, number of bugs, system availability, code quality, etc. The Senior QA will also play a crucial role getting requirements right from the start and being a bridge between the business and the delivery team.
We’re looking for someone who can bring their passion for quality to the development team. Mentoring and guiding the other QA’s to their next level. You will collaborate daily with the developers and product owners within a cross-functional agile team to deliver new features and improvements, helping to achieve a high-quality product that offers one of the best player experiences in the market.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Working together in an agile team.
- Strong communication skills (Strong communication skills are abilities to communicate in a clear, effective and efficient way. Communication skills involve listening, speaking, observing and empathizing, face-to-face interactions, phone conversations and digital communications, like email and social media.).
- Proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
- Have the ability to come up with test strategies to test full stack.
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Refining requirements through specification.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and identify the areas that need to be tested.
- Understanding of continuous delivery principles like feature switch, trunk based development.
- Comfortable with different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc).
- A clear understanding of the test pyramid.
- Familiar with CI/CD Automation.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of build/integration pipelines such as Jenkins, GoCD, etc.
- Experience using Charles, Postman, Cucumber or similar technologies.
- Analysing business requirements and transforming them into User Stories.
- Support the team to own the quality process and to build the quality in.
- Consistently improve quality within your team through the promotion of quality principles and best practises.
- Contribute during the analysis and refinement process to ensure the features are delivered with an appropriate test approach.
- Promote continuous improvement in the software delivery process based on quality metrics.
- Ensure each release delivers quality to the customer, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Responsible/Accountable for the creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Proactively communicate and influence quality principles within an agile environment to mitigate risk on releases.
- Work with developers and POs to ensure that testing on different levels (integration, APi, Functional..) provide sensible coverage and to be more confident about deploying to production.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Gamesys Estonia OÜ:
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company.
Our culture is visible everywhere, which is so important in the world we live in right now! It is not just in what you can see, it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
When you visit our Estonian office - right in the heart of Tallinn (hopefully soon!) you’ll find a cosy office with carpet covered floors, bean bag chairs all around, walls themed with games graphics, a fridge full of drinks and bowls full of candy. In a usual summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration abroad and in the winter, you’ll get to enjoy the Christmas events with your colleagues and there’s always something for the kids! Frequent social events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup, doing a bowling session or playing board games with your team.
Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably during these challenging times.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.