We ‘Have Fun Making Fun’ and our offices are testament to that fact!
With break-out areas dedicated to your entertainment, you can relax playing table football, lounge around on bean bags, play on a console or watch TV and catch up with the latest celebrity news and gossip!
Ours is no ordinary working environment; we thrive on a culture of success where our people are empowered in their roles and beyond!
Our aim is to deliver exclusive content, amazing gaming experiences and excellent customer service across all of our ventures, products and offerings.
We want to fill our company with passionate people who will promote and maintain the best entertainment experiences that make us one of the most popular online gaming providers.
In return for your hard work, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, but you we also offer a fantastic performance based bonus! We’ve actually paid out 91% of our annual bonus over the past two years!
This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the benefits available to our employees, please see below for the basics...
As a Customer Service Adviser, your energy and passion will be put to good use, and the more you give, the more you’ll get in return.
- Act as a first point of contact for players providing them with a best in class service overseeing all of our UK gaming websites.
- Personally deliver a front-line service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their enquiries at first point of contact.
- Ensure that we provide a first class gaming experience for each and every one of our players.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with players and colleagues alike to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets.
- Manage all tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implement change initiatives and actively promote a positive culture.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of all functions within the operation.
- Collaborate with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required.
If you’re the right person for the job, we can teach you the role however, you’ll ideally have some of the following experience and skills:
- Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino.
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone queries.
- Flexible in terms of hours - we work shifts.
- World class customer handling skills.
- Exquisite oral and written communication skills.
- Amazing fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact.
- You can type like the wind!
- You should live locally, or be prepared to relocate to the area before training starts.
Sounding like your kind of thing? Are you...
- Passionate – a love of excellent customer service is imperative.
- Versatile – if you can wear more than one hat at a time, and juggle multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities); that’s a start!
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your stakeholders and peers; able to interact inclusively and effectively with people at all levels.
- Decisive – we like people who have the ability and experience to make decisions on their own.
- Dependable – we pride ourselves in being there for our Players 24x7, so we need people who can be here, whatever the time of day or night.
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box, a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential.
- Passionate – passion and hard work are commonplace (and embraced!) in our Company.
- Successful – we’re keen on people who set their goals – and achieve them.
*IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CANDIDATES LIVING IN SPAIN
Please make sure you have all the necessary documents to be able to work in Gibraltar crossing the border with Spain.
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary, depending on experience (you can add a further 35% uplift on the hourly rate for any unsociable hours you may work).
- Generous performance bonus.
- Mixed shifts between Monday to Sunday.
- Private Healthcare scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences.
- Life Assurance (x3 salary).
- Contributory Pension Plan.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.